[issue55] view channel items sorted by date

Hawkwind <Cliff Wade> hawkwind at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:03:52 PST 2005

I went to smartpm.org and went to Mailing Lists and clicked on
unsubscribe and got the email stating that I had been successfully
removed from the list, yet I'm still getting emails.  What does one
need to do to be removed from this list completely ?

On 12/5/05, Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) at Labix Tracker
<tracker at labix.org> wrote:

> Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) <mteixeira at webset.net> added the comment:
>
> While on GTK interface you can go into "View" menu and select "Hide old".
> While on CLI, "smart flag --show new".
>
> That way you will get a list of recently added or updated packages after your
> last "update" procedure.
>
> ----------
> nosy: +netmask
> status: unread -> resolved

> Labix issue tracker <tracker at labix.org>
> <http://tracker.labix.org/issue55>

The box said: Requires Windows 98 or better, So I installed Linux!
Registered Linux User #362532
http://seerofsouls.com http://linuxfordummies.org
http://doomsickle.com http://urpmi-addmedia.org
IRC Channels (irc.freenode.net): #LFD (Owner/Founder) #LinuxForNewbies