SuSE freeze fixed!

Aschwin Marsman aschwin at marsman.org
Wed Dec 7 01:35:57 PST 2005

On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> Christoph Thiel wrote:
> > On Tue, 6 Dec 2005, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:

> ... but only for >= 10.1 ;)

;-(

What can go wrong if I use the factory src rpm of rpm when it's available
for SUSE 10.0?

> Either way, it seems to fix the freeze... well, hopefully it does :)
> Updated smart-0.40-14 packages for SUSE will be available on my site (as soon as the next sync hits
> gwdg.de, which means tomorrow morning (GMT+1) at worst), and it includes your patch.

I can't wait... I will test it as soon as I can get my hands on it.

> Thanks a lot for your work Gustavo :)

Thanks a lot to all smart developers and Pascal for the convenient
smart update.
$ smart update;smart upgrade
will do the trick.

Best regards,