[issue48] Download progress not showing

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Tue Nov 22 06:33:01 PST 2005

New submission from Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) <mteixeira at webset.net>:

On Suse 10.0 (SLICK) I noticed that some times when I ask for multiple packages
installs I can see the download progress of the first one, but not the
subsequent packages.

The first progress shows correctly (each hash at a time) and reaches 100%, then
it stops, and it looks like it's doing nothing, but when I check with tcpdump I
can see that it's stil transfering the second package. After the second package
finishes, it immediately shows the download progress filled up to 100%, and
stops again, but in fact it's transfering the third file, but not showing any
status at all.

This continues up to the last package on the transaction. After the last package
downloaded, they get installed as they should.

# rpm -q smart python
smart-0.40-12.guru.suse100
python-2.4.1-3

messages: 125