Small Problem

Christian Metzen metzench at ccux-linux.de
Sat Oct 8 04:05:57 PDT 2005

Hi There,

already posted this some time ago, but might be that this got lost while
changing smarts home.

For me and our users there still constists the problem, that when using
the german translation, the confirmation dialogs in smart console mode
won't work properly anymore. I've translated these ( Y/N) questions to
german too, like it should be, but it doesn't matter whatever you press
it always aborts . When just hitting ENTER it does what it should, so
it's not a big thing, but there where already many questions from users
concerning that smart doesn't work anymore.

Any ideas about that?

--
Regards,
                      -\-   Christian Metzen   -/-

Developer and Project Lead for CCux Linux.
 check out http://www.ccux-linux.de/ for more info.
EMAIL : metzench at ccux-linux.de