Small Problem

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Sat Oct 8 07:40:01 PDT 2005

> >In the german .po file "yes" (all lowercase) is translated to "Ja".
> >What happens if you type a capital J as your response? If that works
> >then all that needs to be done is the "Ja" should be changed to "ja".

Ben spotted the problem correctly. The user input is converted to
lowercase before comparing, to ensure that he may use whatever
case he wants. That's why the "Ja" should really be lowercase.

Notice that this is not seen anywhere, and is only useful for
programming logic.

> nope, already tried every combination and neither one works....

I've changed the translation to lowercase and it works correctly
here.  Can you please try again?

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net