[smart] [issue3] Add "remove all" option to channel management

Hawkwind hawkwind at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:28:07 PDT 2005

What is the status of the equivalent in smart to urpmi's urpmq --list-media
and urpmq --list-url ? I requested this a while back and was wondering if
it's still going to be incorporated as I think it would be a great feature
that actually goes well with the urpmi.removemedia -a that has just been
requested.

On 9/27/05, Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) at Labix Tracker <tracker at labix.org>
wrote:

> New submission from Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) <mteixeira at webset.net>:
>
> There is a "urpmi.removemedia -a" which removes all current available
> medias. In
> smart we need to remove on by one. I would like to suggest to add a new
> switch,
> something like "smart channel --remove-all" or "smart channel --remove
> all" in
> order to acheive the same result.
>
> ----------
> messages: 3
> nosy: netmask
> priority: wish
> project: smart
> status: unread
> title: Add "remove all" option to channel management

Sincere Regards,

Cliff Wade
(Hawkwind)

The box said: Requires Windows 98 or better, So I installed Linux!
Registered Linux User #362532
http://seerofsouls.com
http://linuxfordummies.org
http://doomsickle.com