[smart] German Translation - Update

Christian Metzen metzench at ccux-linux.de
Mon Sep 26 13:52:13 PDT 2005

Hello Gustavo!

Gustavo Niemeyer schrieb:

>Thanks a lot!
>
>It was already integrated in revision 618. Please, feel free to send
>an update whenever you want.

Be sure, i will! :-)

We now completly switched over to smart, so no more apt in CCux. And, is
i hoped, our users are really happy with it.

But concerning the translation, there's one strange behaviour now that
i'm using it. When using smart in console mode ( what i personally
prefer ) and for example you install a new package, at the end there is
the question wether you want to commit these changes or not and this is
in the pot file to with ( Y/n ) and one other with ( y / N ). Think the
capitals are the defaults.... I translated these to the german
equivalent ( J / n ) and ( j/N), but pressing J doesn't really work now
anymore, even "y" won't. It works by now when only pressing enter
because i think the default one is yes, but the keys itself should work
there too. Any Ideas about that?

--
Regards,
                      -\-   Christian Metzen   -/-

Developer and Project Lead for CCux Linux.
check out http://www.ccux-linux.de/ for more info.
EMAIL : metzench at ccux-linux.de