[smart] We have moved!

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Sep 28 05:58:09 PDT 2005

> > Another important change was the issue tracking system. I've
> > researched about many different products to do that job, and
>
> Looks like the old issues on Trac weren't moved. Any plans?

I'd like to port them to the new system, but it must be done
by the ticket author so that he actually registers in the
new system and is able to get information about the ticket
status as it changes.

So, with that in mind, I'll still be considering tickets in
the old system.

Moving tickets for anonymous users and adding a pointer in the
old ticket would be ok.

> I did open a new ticket, but I'm not sure if it existed yet.

Not sure about what you mean here. You have opened a new
ticket in the old system and you're not sure if it exists?

> Yes, I like the interface, even more than bugzilla. Let's see how it
> works on day-by-day usage. :)

It's a terrific system indeed.

> > Notice that I'll still be considering the currently open tickets
> > in the old issue tracker. You don't have to move tickets, unless
>
> How can we see them?

You may go to:

  http://smartpm.python-hosting.com/report/1

I just added a pointer in the web page for that.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net