Reading the list via Gmane: Writing also possible?

Johannes Kastl ojkastl at gmx.de
Thu Aug 31 04:10:03 PDT 2006

Hello everyone,

I noticed that this list is available via news.gmane.org. But as far
is I tested it is not possible to write to the list via gmane.

I tried to write via gmane using the same mail adress I am subscribed
with, but this far none of my answers seemed to have reached the list.

Is it possible to change this? It would be very nice, as I prefer
accessing newsgroups to getting hundreds of mails.

Thanks,
OJ
--
Den Betrüger zu betrügen bringt doppeltes Vergnügen.
(Jean de la Fontaine)