Smart's "Groundhog Day"

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Sat Aug 5 21:11:54 PDT 2006

Christoph Thiel wrote:
> sorry for the late reply.
>
> On Wed, 19 Jul 2006, Basil Chupin wrote:
>
>> Christoph Thiel wrote:

>>> Could you please attach the output of "smart channel --show", so I can try
>>> to reproduce your problem?
>> Attached as requested :-) .
>
> Does it still happen for you? I was unable to reproduce (on openSUSE
> Factory). If the problem still persists, please file a bug on
> http://bugs.openSUSE.org/ and assign it to <kde-maintainers at suse dot de>
>

> Regards
> 	Christoph

No, the "Groundhog Day" problem suddenly disappeared after some upgrades
some days back and I thought that perhaps you had adjusted something in
smart. I know that smart was upgraded yesterday but the problem
disappeared well before this upgrade.

Cheers.

--
This computer is environment-friendly and is running on OpenSuSE 10.1