Documenting APIs?

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Tue Dec 26 10:49:51 PST 2006

Em Sex, 2006-10-27 às 22:17 -0500, David Farning escreveu:

> I am starting to document the APIs for smart's interface code.  Do any
> of the developers have preferrences or experience documenting python
> code?

David, you sent an e-mail to the list on 2006-10-27 that you were trying
to document the APIs. Looks like nobody stepped up to help you on that.

What is your current progress? Are you still working on that?

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Maceio/AL/BR         %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %