Files not found

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Wed Dec 20 20:04:27 PST 2006

Last night I took the plunge and replaced SUSE 10.1 with 10.2 on my
"main" computer and also installed smart to do the upgrading (because
smart works!).

This morning smart is showing me that there are new upgrades and when I
try to implement the upgrades I am getting the following error messages:

Failed to download packages:

http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-guru/rpm/10.2/RPMS/i686/amarok-xine-1.4.4-108.guru.suse102.i686.rpm:
Not Found

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/oss/suse/i586/qt3-mysql-3.3.7-12.i586.rpm:
Not Found

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/oss/suse/i586/libavc1394-0.5.3-20.i586.rpm:
Not Found

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/oss/suse/i586/libiec61883-1.1.0-12.i586.rpm:
Not Found

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/oss/suse/i586/libraw1394-1.2.1-20.i586.rpm:
Not Found

http://ftp.gwdg.de/pub/linux/misc/suser-guru/rpm/10.2/RPMS/i686/amarok-libvisual-1.4.4-108.guru.suse102.i686.rpm:
Not Found

I am certain this is not a smart problem but does anyone know who is
responsible for making sure that the required files are actually
uploaded and available for downloading?

Cheers.

--
In a period of great joy and pleasure you are comforted by the thought
that tragedy is just around the corner.