Translation updates

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Sun Dec 24 09:14:03 PST 2006

Hello all!

Merry Christmas! :)

I've received an updated 'de' translation from Andreas Hanke and have
just commited into SVN r845.

I also received a new contribution from 'swyear' (what is your real name
anyway?) who have submitted a translation to zh_TW (Traditional
Chinese).

Also, I have updated the 'smart.pot' file with the latest strings
changed/added. I pasted the results of check-po bellow. If anyone wants
to update your translations, feel free to send me on private (e-mail on
the sig).

Check: locale/de/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 692 translated messages, 16 fuzzy
translations, 13 untranslated messages.

Check: locale/es_ES/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 716 translated messages, 3
fuzzy translations, 2 untranslated messages.

Check: locale/fr/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 716 translated messages, 3 fuzzy
translations, 2 untranslated messages.

Check: locale/it/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 227 translated messages, 12 fuzzy
translations, 482 untranslated messages.

Check: locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 716 translated messages, 3
fuzzy translations, 2 untranslated messages.

Check: locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po:
locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po:3165: format specifications in 'msgid'
expect a tuple, those in 'msgstr' expect a mapping
locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po:3180: format specifications in 'msgid'
expect a tuple, those in 'msgstr' expect a mapping
locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po:3196: format specifications in 'msgid'
expect a tuple, those in 'msgstr' expect a mapping
locale/zh_CN/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po:3249: format specifications in 'msgid'
expect a tuple, those in 'msgstr' expect a mapping
msgfmt: found 4 fatal errors

Check: locale/zh_TW/LC_MESSAGES/smart.po: 720 translated messages, 1
fuzzy translation.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Maceio/AL/BR         %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %