Getting KSmarttray to launch Smart Gui

Rick Friedman rickfriedman at verizon.net
Sat Dec 30 10:51:16 PST 2006

Ever since I stared using smart, I've been trying to get ksmarttray to
launch smart with absolutely no success.

I right-click on the ksmarttray icon to bring up the context menu. Then
I click on "Start Smart...". Unfortunately, nothing ever happens. As far
as I can tell, it doesn't even attempt to "start smart." BTW...
ksmarttray is running as root (it launches kdesu when first starting).

Does anyone have this working? If so, how?

Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0