gui, unable to edit channels

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Sun Dec 3 16:28:48 PST 2006

Em Dom, 2006-12-03 às 16:04 -0500, Patrick Shanahan escreveu:

> trying to edit channels, I get:
>   "Don't know how to handle <type 'list'> fields"

I've seen this happen with Guru's package, since it has a patch to deal
with mirror configuration on .channel files, but I don't know if it's
implemented on SUSE's official Smart package.

Anyway, this is not directly a Smart issue. It's a bug caused by an
external patch.

You should wait for Christoph Tiel or Pascal Bleser to answer.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Maceio/AL/BR         %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %