AW: Re: Using smart with multi disc install

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Tue Dec 19 08:52:14 PST 2006

Em Seg, 2006-12-18 às 13:14 +0100, Christian Metzen escreveu:

> Can you explain this a little bit more in detail? I didn't find any option
> or setup switch in smart that provides this.

If I understand correctly what Niemeyer says, you only need to add each
CD in a separate channel marking them as "removable".

> Another one. Our Installation currently uses a QT based Installer, is there
> a way to have some feedback from smart process that runs via a system call?

How is it currently working? You could just make your app binding
directly into the Smart functions (using it as a library).

Another (cool) way would be to have Smart yeld dbus messages. WDYT? :)

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) | Maceio/AL/BR         %
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net    | http://smartpm.org   %