Documenting APIs?

David Farning dfarning at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 11:20:41 PST 2006

Hey Mauricio,

I didn't hear back from anyone so I didn't think anyone was interested.
I have been doing bug triage for firefox for the last couple of weeks.
If you are interested, I can start documenting the function calls again.

I think that I have time to document one or two functions a day.  Then
once a week or so I can drop a patch into the bug tracker.  In a couple
of months your should have some reasonable documentation.

David