/boot, excuse me?

Christoph Thiel cthiel at suse.de
Mon Feb 6 03:40:48 PST 2006

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Dag Wieers wrote:

> > > Right, but one that should be reported on SuSE's RPM mailing
> > > list/bug tracker. That message comes straight from RPM when running
> > > the transaction.
> >
> > "kernel-2.6.15-1.1909_FC5" doesn't really look like a SUSE kernel ;) =>
> > Go, bother Redhat / Fedora...
>
> So this problem was fixed and does not occur on SuSE ?
> Or might it apply as well ? Just curious.

No clue -- by default we don't create a /boot partition on SUSE, so chance
are good that you won't runt into this problem if it existed in SUSE as
well ;)

If you find a way to reproduce this on SUSE (with SUSE RPMs), a bugreport
via http://bugs.openSUSE.org/ will be very much appreciated.

Regards
	Christoph