[Fwd: how to init channels]

oc2pus at arcor.de oc2pus at arcor.de
Mon Jan 2 11:36:15 PST 2006

Am Montag, 2. Januar 2006 18:55 schrieb Mauricio Teixeira:
> oc2pus at arcor.de escreveu:
> > here is a little script that converts a apt sources.list to
> > smart-channel-descriptions:
>
> Is it project or just a script coded on a weekend? Does it have a
> website? Any info in english?
the script itself is documented in english.

the actual download-sources:
http://www30.websamba.com/texpert/

mirrors:
http://www30.websamba.com/texpert/aptosmart.sh.gz
http://www.cerocity.de/linux-club/aptosmart.sh

> It's quite hard to share this with other users if there's no info in
> english, and it can't be mentioned anywhere on Smart's site if it's not
> an real project.
it was just a try to help people to migrate from apt to smart.
It was "born" out of the questions a lot of users asked in this german
community.
It is not a real project, but it is maintained by our community.