Preparing smart 0.42

Christoph Thiel cthiel at suse.de
Wed Jun 14 07:43:56 PDT 2006

Hi Michael,

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Michael Vogt wrote:

> > How about merging the YaST2 channel support
> > (http://svn.smartpm.python-hosting.com/branches/yast2-channel/) into
> > this version?
>
> I merged yast2-channel support into trunk/

Cool :)

> > I'll look into the patches I have on our smart package at the moment,
> > to find out if something is missing in HEAD.
>
> I merged a bunch of patches from the suse package as well :) Please test
> current svn to see if all if working well.

I'v updated our current smart package to the latests svn trunk revision
(r722) and called it smart-0.41.99. To get this package tested, I'll ask
the openSUSE community to give it a try and report bugs!

The package is available for SUSE Linux 9.3, 10.0, 10.1, SLES9 and the
current development tree (Factory) at
http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/cthiel1/

Regards
	Christoph