useability for dummies

Andreas Hanke andreas.hanke at gmx-topmail.de
Wed Jun 21 07:11:58 PDT 2006

Hi,

Christoph Thiel schrieb:
> Are you using the smart packages from the openSUSE Build Service? I'v
> recently changed the rpm-check-signatures default from false to true, so
> you might hit this change.

Actually not only the default has changed, it was changed forever ;)

The change is implemented in distro.py and distro.py is executed on each
startup, so it's actually impossible now to change the
rpm-check-signatures option because it is reset each time smart is launched.

I'm not in opposition to this change, this is just to let you know that
it's not only the default which changed, it's really changed permanently.

Andreas Hanke