smart downgrade rpm

Mathieu Clabaut mathieu.clabaut at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 07:35:47 PDT 2006

Ok... everything is repaired....
I managed to resinstall a complete fresh versions of 4.2.2 rpms with the
binary I haved in my backup...

Of course you're right Gustavo... I shouldn't have accepted the rpm
downgrade and I could just kick myself for that. I just have overlooked, as
I thought it was a minor downgraded (which is stupid I must admit)....

I'd paid more attention next time...

Anyway, thank you for your responses and help.

PS. I've looked at prerequists of installe dtrac package, but it only gives
:
 Requires:
    /usr/bin/python
    python >= 2.1
    python-clearsilver >= 0.9.3
    python-sqlite >= 0.4.3
    subversion >= 1.0.0
    webserver
I really don't know where the RPM dependencies comes from...