changelog information

Davodet Olivier olivier.davodet at free.fr
Sat Nov 4 11:18:25 PST 2006

Hello,

I am new in this mailing list so... and I am not English, thus excuse me
for my English

I am mandrake user since many years, and I use rpmdrake during this time
but not always in a satisfactory way. I switch for smart with the new
2007 version and the first thing which his missingfor me  was the
changelog informations.... When you want to upgrade a package it is well
to know why !
I put this feature in the smart svn version, do you think it is possible
to put this in the official svn version ? must I change something? or...
this functionality is stupid !

Thanks you for your answers

Olivier