sudden problem

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Wed Nov 22 07:31:05 PST 2006

Em Qua, 2006-11-22 às 17:28 +0100, J.L. Blom escreveu:

> Thanks a lot for your help. I found 2 compressed files that were corrupt
> (simply 0 bytes length). When I had them removed smart started but still

Interesting... I just checked the repository you mentioned and the file
pkglist.dries.bz2 is really 0 bytes lenght. Smart didn't complain about
it when the file was downloaded simply because the MD5SUM was correctly
generated for an empty file, thus Smart thinks it's ok.

So the problem really relies on your channel files. But it's not your
fault, the packager simply needs to rebuild the channel indexes.

Anyway, I'm writing some error cacthing code to avoid future confusion
on that.

:)

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR