upgrade only installed stuff

Jan Engelhardt jengelh at linux01.gwdg.de
Wed Nov 15 04:10:49 PST 2006

Hi,

Currently, when having [packman] enabled, all of their packages are
considered for inclusion into the system - upgrading those from SUSE 10.1.

    However that is not my intention, as I do not need all packages.
Currently, xmms-1.2.10-103.pm.1, p7zip-4.42-0.pm.1 and a few others are
installed for example. Is there a way to run or configure smart in such
a way that on `smart upgrade` only _installed packages_ (xmms, p7, few
oth.) (and possible dependencies) are considered for upgrade?

	-`J'