Problem upgrading mozilla-xulrunner

Rick Friedman rickfriedman at verizon.net
Mon Nov 20 19:40:49 PST 2006

I'm not really sure if this is a problem with Smart or with the package
itself (or something else entirely)...

Currently, I have mozilla-xulrunner 1.8.0.1-32 installed. Using Smart
0.50rc1, I am trying to upgrade by installing
mozilla-xulrunner180-1.8.0.6-0.i586.rpm from
http://software.opensuse.org/download/mozilla/SUSE_Linux_10.1/ .
Unfortunately, when Smart tries to upgrade the package, the following
error shows up in the log:

Output from mozilla-xulrunner180-1.8.0.6-0 at i586:
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/lib/xulrunner-1.8.0.1:
cpio: rename failed - Resource temporarily unavailable

Anyone have any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Rick
--
Rick's Law: What cannot be imagined will be accomplished by a fool.
PGP Key Id: 9E1125E0