Smart translation status

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Tue Nov 21 03:31:18 PST 2006

http://mteixeira.webset.net/blog/20061121/smart-translation-status/

Today we finally managed to reach 100% translation for pt_BR on Smart.

We still need some help. For those reading this blog, that aren’t on our
mailing list yet, please join and help us translating to your native
language.

de = 692 translated messages, 17 fuzzy translations, 15 untranslated
messages.
es_ES = 690 translated messages, 9 fuzzy translations, 25 untranslated
messages.
fr = 652 translated messages, 43 fuzzy translations, 29 untranslated
messages.
it = 227 translated messages, 15 fuzzy translations, 482 untranslated
messages.
pt_BR = 724 translated messages.
zh_CN = (formatting errors, needs further checking)

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR