How's support on SuSE10.2?

Andreas Hanke andreas.hanke at gmx-topmail.de
Sat Nov 4 01:35:56 PST 2006

Keith Roberts schrieb:
> Hi all. I had the same problem with using smart on SuSE
> 10.1.
>
> So I uninstalled SuSE's version of smart, and got an
> independant one from:
>
> http://linux01.gwdg.de/~pbleser/rpm-navigation.php?cat=/System/smart
>
> That has about 15 repositories (including SuSE's) to get
> packages from.

Yes, that's exactly the proposal, but it doesn't help on 10.2 because
Pascal's packages are simply not yet built for 10.2. And the contained
configuration doesn't help either because it is not valid for 10.2.

Come on, people who are seriously beta-testing can really configure
these few channels manually. There aren't so many channels available
anyway (no Packman, no Guru, no updates). It shouldn't be too hard, and
can be done via the GUI.

Andreas