Smart 0.50rc1 available!

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 6 18:25:14 PST 2006

Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Basil Chupin <blchupin at tpg.com.au> [11-06-06 20:43]:
>> This is great news! Many thanks to all for this RC.
>>
>> Now. Now that I have downloaded it, what do I do with it? :-) . How
>> do I install it? Obviously there is something there which I am not
>> seeing in my excitement to install it :-) .
>
> Suggest you wait for a SUSE rpm from Pascal or Christoph.

First thing I did was go looking for the Pascal version but, gee!, he's
slack: there is nothing there! :-) . (Joke, Joyce! Only a joke!)

Having said that, what happens if Pascal gets run over by the proverbial
bus? How would one then install this new version while we wait for the
bus to be repaired? :-)

Cheers.

--
"If the terrier and the bariffs are torn down, this economy will grow."

                                         George W. Bush  January 2000