Smart 0.50rc1 available!

linux_learner linux.learner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 08:04:06 PST 2006

If you noted Christoph's previous message, and looked at Guru's
(Pascal's) site, you'd notice neither has packaged one for SUSE 10.2.
So naturally, your going to get an error. You will need the source
rpm, and rebuild the rpm for 10.2, or get the source package directly
http://labix.org/download/smart/smart-0.50rc1.tar.bz2