Possibly misleading hint/string about directory.yast in yast2-info.py

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Mon Oct 23 07:52:14 PDT 2006

Em Seg, 2006-10-23 às 15:10 +0200, Andreas Hanke escreveu:

> Mauricio, you know the yast2 channels best. Can you confirm that the
> "content" file is a reliable and unique way to identify the baseurl of a
> yast2 channel?

For what I remember from the docs I read, 'directory.yast' is the
correct method of finding a repository because it considers a web server
without directory index enabled. Since I've never seen this happen to
any YaST repo (either official or not), I'm relying on 'media.1/media'
and 'content', and not checking 'directory.yast'.

So I guess yes, you can consider 'content' as the primary way for
identifying a channel.

I've changed the default string and commited into SVN r755.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR