OK, I'm stumped

Basil Chupin blchupin at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 23 19:42:52 PDT 2006

As far as I know, the 'official' release of smart for Suse (10.1) is
called 42-14 provided by Pascal Bleser.

At the same time, there is one provided by OpenSUSE BuildService which
is 42-1-26 (as of now, jumped from 25 overnight). This one is, of
course, on a different channel.

The big question: which one is the latest? Are both compatible?

Cheers.

--
This morning my administration released the budget numbers for fiscal 2006.
These budget numbers are not just estimates; these are the actual results

                                               George W. Bush    11 Oct 2006