[issue235] ksmarttray - how to set update-intervall???

Max at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Wed Oct 25 03:24:38 PDT 2006

New submission from Max <maxantispam at freenet.de>:

Is it possible set the update-intervall in ksmarttray?

What do we have now - check for updates every hour? Unfortunately I couldn't
find out what ksmarttray exactly does, but it was obviosly checking for updates
 serveral times when I was running my computer for some hours.

Checking every hour or two IMHO is a little bit too often. How can I configure this?
If there should be no possibility in the moment - please implement this!

messages: 806
nosy: MaxiPunkt
priority: bug
project: smart
status: unread
title: ksmarttray - how to set update-intervall???