[issue236] Search for files?

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Fri Oct 27 06:26:42 PDT 2006

Em Qui, 2006-10-26 às 17:38 +0200, Andreas Hanke escreveu:

> - *some* yast2 channels (used by SUSE) do provide filelists (in
> ARCHIVES.gz), but (a) this is optional (most SUSE channels have it, but

In this case we're talking about file listings inside the channel
information itself. Smart isn't supposed to look for archives.gz.

> - rpm-md channels (used by Fedora and SUSE) do provide filelists (in
> filelists.xml.gz), it seems that smart does not use this information. I

Not at all. Check smart/channels/rpm_md.py, line 104. Smart does search
for it, but only if it's mentioned on repomod.xml.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR