[issue218] Smart finds wrong SuSE version in 9.3 (points to 9.1 sometimes)

Joris at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Mon Oct 2 11:01:11 PDT 2006

New submission from Joris <Joris.Spekreijse at xs4all.nl>:

Hi.

This problem occurs with more users.
In SuSE 9.3 the newest Smart generates errors by looking voor SuSE 9.1 packages
on the Guru repository.
The advise was to downgrade Smart. This work-around worked for a while until I
tried to update KDE. The error came back.

Now is my question; how can this be solved?

The problem can not be caused by the channels, because downgrading fixed the
problom for most of the packages.
Is it the software or should I go to the guy who made the packages?
Even the last option sounds strange and I have no clue where to look.

messages: 731
nosy: Joris
priority: bug
project: smart
status: unread
title: Smart finds wrong SuSE version in 9.3 (points to 9.1 sometimes)