some patches for yast2 channels

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Sun Oct 8 07:48:26 PDT 2006

Em Sex, 2006-10-06 às 00:30 +0200, Christoph Thiel escreveu:

> >   smart-yast-media.patch by Ludwig Nussel <lnussel at suse.de>
> >   - implements multi media support for yast2 channels

Very nice. Thanks!

The most important question: have you tested this patch marking the
channel as 'removable'? What happens? I don't have the complete CD set
with me, so I can't test it right now.

> >   smart-yast-del.patch by Andreas Hanke <andreas.hanke at gmx-topmail.de>
> >   - see http://tracker.labix.org/issue211 for details

This has already been fixed.

> I'v also attached smart-python25.patch, which fixes pycurl on python 2.5
> -> getmtime returns float by default on 2.5.

Have you seen any implications of this patch when running under python
2.4?

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR