some patches for yast2 channels

Andreas Bach Aaen andreas.bach.aaen at ericsson.com
Mon Oct 9 06:21:18 PDT 2006

Søndag 08 oktober 2006 23:34 skrev Christoph Thiel:

> Exactly -- but it will also work for installation sources that consist of
> loopback-mounted CDs pointing to someurl/CD1 someurl/CD2 etc.

Thanks for fixing this problem. I got the problem when i lookback mounted two
DVD images in directories:
something/i386/
something/x86_64/

When I wanted to install the i386 image it looked in directory "i1" which was
obviously wrong.
I got arround this by naming a symlink to the i386 directory with a name in
without digits.

Regards,
--
Andreas Bach Aaen              System Developer, M. Sc.
Ericsson Danmark A/S           tel: +45 89 38 51 00
8260 Viby J      Denmark       andreas.bach.aaen at ericsson.com