[issue231] SMART doesn't respect channel priority-setting

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) at Labix Tracker tracker at labix.org
Mon Oct 23 05:14:38 PDT 2006

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) <mteixeira at webset.net> added the comment:

IIRC, Smart gives precedence to on-line medias instead of removable ones.
Please, try each of the following and post your feelings:

a) Put both channels on priority 0 and use "-o prefer-removable=True".
b) Unset the removable flag on the DVD media, and put FTP with lower priority.

If I'm not wrong, both would give you the same results (install from DVD). Try
both solutions, then tell me what are the results.

nosy: +netmask
status: unread -> need-info