OK, I'm stumped

HG hg.list at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 00:56:12 PDT 2006

Hi!

On 10/24/06, Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at skynet.be> wrote:

> - - comes preconfigured with most channels you'll need on SUSE

> I think it's a good thing that makes life a lot easier for beginners
> (and personally I haven't seen many problems with it).

Definitely! I consider myself still beginner even though I've used
linux for more than 10 years and had SuSE linux at home (maintained)
since 9.0. The thing I really liked about (your) smart was that it
actually worked right out of the box! Unlike so many other things on
SUSE...

I really hope you can come up with a solution to keep the installation
as simple as it is now. If the software has to go the BS, then maybe
if you still keep some settings file somewhere that gives all the
channels (and mirrors) and that is easy to deploy to the smart
installation.

--
HG.