F***in' annoying unavailable keys...

oc2pus at arcor.de oc2pus at arcor.de
Sun Sep 3 05:07:14 PDT 2006

Am Sonntag, 3. September 2006 13:13 schrieb Monkey 9:
> Hello,
>
> It is impossible to solve one dependency, without this f***in' bug...!
> Just nothing happens only fetching packages.....
> THIS HAS TO BE FIXED ASAP.....
>
> Just put all the keys needed to the rpm database instead of this
> importing and than caannot find them......
>
> This way SPM is a worthless piece of shit...!
>
> ...I'put the channel where the right rpm keys are available for x86_64
> to the channellist right now...
>

> Sorry about loosing my patience here, but this just STINKS!!!

you have a wonderful way to express yourself ... but for people with that
little desency ... NOBODY will be interested in helping you or waste time to
help to solve your problem.

As a solution: go out, relax, think about your attidudes and then comeback and
ask for help in a normal language ... otherwise deinstall smart and be happy
with other package-managers (there are a lot of alternatives ..)