F***in' annoying unavailable keys...

Richard Hendershot rshendershot at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 3 05:36:46 PDT 2006

Forgiven  ;)

I'm unable to help since I use Fedora.  I see that apt-deb (Suse is
debian, right?) has a fingerprint channel attribute.  There may be some
way you can put the correct signature into that element.

You might also use synaptic for your immediate needs.

if your channel-type is not apt-debian then just ignore  ;)

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 14:32 +0200, Monkey 9 wrote:

--
Richard Hendershot <rshendershot at mchsi.com>