F***in' annoying unavailable keys...

Richard Hendershot rshendershot at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 3 06:02:01 PDT 2006

Same with Fedora.  There seems to be a fair amount of 'NDH' going on.  I
hope Not_Done_Here does not prevail in the long run.  Smart really is,
and it has helped me through upgrades, changes in distributions,
Distributor problems (like coreutils.  for the last week or so yum has
failed on an update to that package but smart handled it just fine) and
package interrogation (what is in the package and how does it relate to
others).

Can't do all that with Fedora's stock system.

--
Richard Hendershot <rshendershot at mchsi.com>