How do I get imported keys into the RPM-Database properly?

Richard Hendershot rshendershot at mchsi.com
Sun Sep 3 06:22:13 PDT 2006

I think you received no responses here because the problem was not
clearly stated.  the detail you put in your 'explosive' post was a
little more clear.  I'm guessing there's a language barrier (English is
not your native language?) but still... State the problem, show what
happens, make the subject line clear....

The first post I see from you is from Wednesday... hardly a week, dude.

one thing I notice about your weds. post....  I don't think package
updating even cares about your keyring.  it's looking in it's own DB I
*think*

On Sun, 2006-09-03 at 10:16 +0200, Monkey 9 wrote:

--
Richard Hendershot <rshendershot at mchsi.com>