Traceback...

Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) netmask at webset.net
Mon Sep 4 02:55:03 PDT 2006

Em Seg, 2006-09-04 às 11:43 +0200, Monkey 9 escreveu:

Please, next time try to be a little more specific. What were you doing?
When the error appears (start or end of transaction)? What distribution?
etc...

An please, try also to use a better topic.

>     loader = [x for x in pkg.loaders if x.getInstalled()][0]
>
> IndexError: list index out of range

This could be an error reading the package list from the transaction or
even the local rpm database.

Answer the questions I mentioned above, then we'll try to help.

--
% Mauricio Teixeira (netmask)
% mteixeira{a}webset{d}net <> Maceio/AL/BR