How to get rid of conflict file..

oc2pus at arcor.de oc2pus at arcor.de
Mon Sep 4 10:05:34 PDT 2006

Am Montag, 4. September 2006 16:10 schrieb Monkey 9:
> Hi,
>
> I am realy in trouble, as I do not know how to handle this:
> If I want to uninstall something, or install files to solve some
> dependencies, a very large file shows conflicts, and no action is
> possible.. Causing that my situation can not be resolved...
I would propose you use google and some of the excellent forums to solve your
problem .... You're asking for days the same questions.

your "mass"-postings on this list are reaching a spamming state ...
you change often the theme,
you choose "abstract" topics

there are even some IRC channels out there :)

Please get my right, I don't want to complain you, but if you think some
seconds and read the proposals given to you, then you would agree, that you
problem is solved in all little details....