smart flag --set multi-version kmod-*

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Mon Apr 16 22:00:51 PDT 2007

Hey Neal,

> Would be nice to be able to set a flag (multi-version, specifically) on any
> rpm matching some property (specifically, named kmod-*).

Yes it would indeed.  Some work is needed to make this feasible in
acceptable time, but shouldn't be too hard.

> I don't mean any _installed_ rpm matching kmod-*, I mean any rpm.  This means
> the match is not applied now, but will be applied in the future.

I don't get the idea here.  Flags match against any package already.  The
distinction of matching against installed or non-installed comes from the
channel you apply the flag to, which is an optional setting for the flag.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net