Configuration help

Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) rudd-o at rudd-o.com
Tue Apr 17 02:36:47 PDT 2007

Thanks.  You should note that in the documentation on the website.

luck,

El mar, 17-04-2007 a las 05:52 +0100, Gustavo Niemeyer escribió:
> Hi Rudd-O,
>
> > I'm Rudd-O.  I only have 200 kbps downstream.  How can I configure smart
> > to only download 1 or 2 packages simultaneously?  Currently it downloads
> > 5 at a time, which kills my interactive performance.  And I couldn't
> > find any configuration option to do that.
>
> smart config --set max-active-downloads=2

	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O) <rudd-o at rudd-o.com>
	The R Zone - http://rudd-o.com/
	GPG key ID 0xC8D28B92 at http://wwwkeys.pgp.net/

Now playing, courtesy of Amarok: Discofreakz - Brother Louie 2006 (radio edit)
Do not try to solve all life's problems at once -- learn to dread each
day as it comes.
		-- Donald Kaul