smart patch

Hamish Robertson robertsonhamish at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 03:46:01 PDT 2007

Hey pascal. The net cafes here would switch to Linux in a heartbeat.
so that would sort out the rpm database stuff. i wouldn't dream of
running smart on windows.:-) the lug or lao linux team would most
likely be making these super rpms anyway. the, setting up of channels
and command line is all too hard for the lao people. gee double click
is hard enough. :-)when these super rpm archives are clicked smart
needs to open then and do its funky thing. no command line and no
adding  of channels. its all too complicaled for the lao people.
 h,