New Smart GUI

linux_learner linux.learner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:30:57 PDT 2007

I am working on that. I won't be able to actually show that functionality
till it's coded, but here is a concept screenshot.
http://downloads.thecompletecomputerresource.com/smart/smart gui/screen
shots/smart_gui2.jpg

Well, when I go to add this, during testing, I'd like to make the gui called
upon by smart --gui2, this way it wont affect the core.

I haven't figured out how to lay out the configure tab yet. I'm still
working on the layout.