Dependency problem

Kristofer ingenavs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 06:29:34 PDT 2007

Hi
I'm having problem with the dependencies in smart.
When trying to install new packages I get  the following error message:

Computing
transaction...                                                        error:
Can't install kima-0.7.3.1-1.lotus at i586: no package provides libdbus-1.so.3

but I do have libdbus-1.so.3 installed.

The same thing happens for other packages, but different dependencies such
as libpng12.so.3 which I also have installed.

I have tried to rebuild the rpm database, the smart cache. Remove and
uninstall smart and start over but I haven't been able to solve it yet. So
any suggestions, please.

Regards
Kristofer